CBH clinicians employ a variety of treatment modalities (e.g., behavioral, cognitive-behavioral, play therapy, relationship focused) to address the psychological needs of children and adolescents. In particular, a number of our clinicians have extensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis and utilize their behavioral knowledge to develop individualized behavior plans to address the issues of concern for the child or adolescent.
- Behavior Problems/Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Executive Functioning Training
- Parent Conflict
- Anxiety and Phobias
- Depression and Mood Issues