This 40-Hour RBT Training Will Raise the Level of Competency and Extend Your Existing Expertise.
The BACB has created the RBT credential especially for those who provide services in the classroom or home for children with disabilities. Home and School Personnel are going to be required to have the credential.
The training will cover all of the tasks in the RBT Task List and the Ethical requirements that have been designated as being relevant for behavior technicians. This program is offered independent of the BACB.
The RBT Credential
The RBT credential is internationally recognized as a paraprofessional with the highest level of applied behavior analytic training. RBTs are certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and work under the supervision of a licensed behavior analyst. Training is 100% video-based – learn at your own pace. No need to travel. Taught by licensed Behavior Analyst
What Will You Learn?
This training course teaches evidence-based behavior intervention techniques and strategies for individuals including but not limited to: Data Measurement, Assessment, Skill Acquisition, Behavior Reduction, Documentation and Reporting, Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice. The training will cover all of the tasks and subtasks in the RBT Task List and the ethics requirements that have been designated as being relevant for behavior technicians.
Requirements for the BACB Exam Eligibility
To pass this course you must complete all assignments within the modules and a final test comprising of 50 questions derived from the RBT Task-List.
- Once you have completed the online training, contact the course instructor to set up a time to take the test.
- Do not take the Final Test until you have submitted all assignments, and completed all modules.
- The student will be given 1.5 hrs to take the test, and will have 2 opportunities to pass the Final Test with 90% or higher.
- The student must pass the Final Test to complete the course and to receive a “Certificate of Completion” for the entire 40-hours of RBT training.
- Again, the student must complete this course within 180-days, therefore the date of the first completed Topic section; ABA Overview, and the date of the Final Test specified on the Certificate of Completion should be no longer than 180-days between them because the BACB may not accept the training hours.